The care during the Critical Golden Hour is extended to the patient and their families when the Emergency Medical Service Ambulances are activated by the patient. Skilled emergency Medical Technicians bring Basic and Advance Life Support medical care direct to the patient, be it at the patient’s home, at work, or at the site of the accident.
Hajela Ambulance Service
- An easy to remember emergency access number : 2773392, 9425301646, 9425008797
- Effective communication system between the central control room, ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospitals.
- Standardised emergency rooms in the hospitals that are a part of the network.
- Common functional and medical protocols across the system.
Hospital shall not be responsible for following:
- Technical problem/ failure of equipment/ breakdown of ambulance.
- Any traffic jam, wrong address given & deadline to reach the destination.
Advance Health Check ups
Regular health check-ups can help find problems before they start. They also can help find problems early, when your chances for treatment and cure are better. By getting the right health services, screenings, and treatments, you are taking steps that help your chances for living a longer, healthier life.” We provide customerised health checkup to all age & sex. The person is required to take an appointment and visit our medical specialist who in turn shall decide the investigations and various consultation with other doctors are required. Kindly follow the instructions for the same of convenience and accuracy of the investigations.
Appointment & Reporting Time
- Health checks are done through prior appointment. Please report at the appointed time given to you at the reception counter on the Ground floor.
- We request you to kindly observe the appointment timings to facilitate the smooth flow of your Health Check.
- Kindly inform us in case of cancellations or postponements.
Fasting & Medication
You are advised to observe 12 hours of fasting and abstinence from alcohol. Hence it is recommended that you do not eat or drink anything after 8:00 pm the previous night. You can only take few sips of water in the morning of the Health Check with your anti hypertensive or any other essential drugs except anti-diabetic medication, which should be taken before/with breakfast as per your regular schedule. For Cardiac Stress Test (TMT) kindly consult the doctor one day before
What to bring?
- Please bring your morning stool and urine samples along with you on the date of the Health Check. You can collect the container from the hospital.
- In case you are under certain medication and/or are suffering from previous disease, you are advised to bring the previous Medical Records.
- Kindly carry provisions for light breakfast after the initial tests.
- Please wear comfortable attire, footwear and minimum jewellery on the day of the Health Check-up.
- The PAP Smear Test for females cannot be done during (Periods).